Die Cut Digital Tuesday Challenge


Hello everyone and Happy Tuesday!! We have fun news to share this week! The Digital Tuesday Challenge is approaching it's 100th challenge, (can you believe it!!) and we thought it would be fun to celebrate with a blog hop. There are going to be lots of prizes to be won, so be sure to mark your calendar for March 1st.

Please help us spread the word by posting our blog hop logo to your blog's sidebar.




Now onto this week's challenge, Amy is our hostess this week and she would like to see Die Cuts! You could use a Nestabilites Frame, a die cut heart, flowers, anything that was made using a die cutting machine.

As usual, you can make anything you like, just be sure to include something digital on your project. This does not have to be the main image, you can use a digital sentiment or paper etc. to enter the challenge.

Our sponsor this week is

My Grafico



One lucky randomly chosen winner gets a chance at one digistamp set of their choice plus a 20% off voucher to be used in their store.

My card features a digitally pre-colored Corner Rose from Fred, She Said Designs. I carefully cut out the rose and popped it up on foam tape. My die cuts for the challenge are the swirly vines. They are Creatables dies from Marianne Design. I picked mine up at The Stamp Shoppe.


I used more of my favorite Girls' Paperie paper, an image from Stampers Anonymous, SU! punches, sentiment from Printworks and Martha Stewart butterfly punches to finish my card.

Comments

Rebekah said…
Oh man, I don't think I got anything entered last week!! But this week sounds fun too, just got some new dies from PTI!!
Gail S. said…
What a beautiful flower! Fabulous job!!
Maria Matter said…
oh this is gorgeous Michelle!!! such pretty papers!
hugs & blessings
Anne-Marije said…
Oh this is wonderful!
xxx Anne-Marije
Michelle this is stunning! I have a crazy busy week, but will have to see what I can find to create.
Nancy said…
ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS Michelle!!!
Sandy O said…
This is such a pretty card. I love Fred She Said. The pre-colored are perfect for quick but stunning cards.

Popular Posts