CropStop Pure and Simple Challenge Card!

This is my second post today...so scroll down to see my first post!
Also...blog candy has closed...I will be determinining a winner today...and posting tomorrow!
Thank you to all of the new friends I have made and thanks to those who are leaving comments...I love to hear from you! There will be more random prizes to commenters from here on out...so stick around!
This week's CropStop Challenge is Pure and Simple! The challenge is to make a white card using only brown or black values, but the majority of the card should be white!

I used the Cuttlebug Victoria Embossing Folder for my main panel. I cut out several of the Tim Holtz Sizzix Tattered Floral flowers and embossed them with the Cuttlebug Hounds Tooth Embossing Folder.

I stamped several of the Heartfelt Creations Daisy Patch Flowers with Memento Tuexedo Black ink and cut them out with the Daisy Patch Spellbinder's Exclusive dies.

I colored the flowers with Copic Markers just to shade the petals a touch of grey. Then I curled the petals around the tip of my circlular paper file to shape them. I finished the flowers off with some cear Dew Drops. Pure and Simple!!

Comments

Vicki said…
Beautiful card, Michelle! Love the way the flowers "pop"!
lovely card, love the black and white theme!
Paula
Unknown said…
So pretty. Love those flowers!
Rebekah said…
So elegant and beautiful!
Lynn's Place said…
Michelle so elegant ...tfs
Dalis said…
wow michelle!!! wow girl, this is gorgeous! love all the different textures you added!

thanks for playing with us at Cropstop's challenge.
-- dalis

Popular Posts