Fred She Said ~ Spring Card 2

Oooh....I have flowers on my brain! Fred, She Said flowers to be exact! I had another crazy clean off my desk session...and this popped together!!

This is a spring card that made out of Pink Pirouette cardstock. I layered a blingy Bazzil scrap under a Martha Stewart punched panel. I printed the bracket borders on green designer paper and cut it out. The celebrate circle was punched out of a piece of designer paper. I used some of Tracey's pre-colored faux foldy flowers and gems to finish the card.

If you haven't checked out the store recently, you may wish to! Tracey has new images in the store...and now that I've cleaned off my desk some, I hope to get at them!!!

Comments

Shelly Schmidt said…
Another beauty- I love all of the gorgeous flowers and what a cool card design! TFS

Popular Posts