Eagle Petroglyph in Cork


Today I'm featuring stamps from The Rubber Cafe. I really love their eagle petroglyph image....he's just a beauty! The challenge this week at Our Creative Corner is to use cork on your project. The first image that popped into my head was the eagle....so though he's normally carved into stone....for this project he's showcased on cork!


To get a nice crisp and clean image, I stamped the image in Stazon ink onto acetate. I cut the image out leaving a narrow border and applied it to my thin sheet of cork with carefully placed glue dots. This panel is then popped up on a piece of designer paper that resembles stone.


Happy Birthday Outline is stamped and then filled in with black glitter. Eagles have glittery eyes, so I brought that in with the glittery sentiment. I finished the card off with black twill.

Comments

this is so cool stamped on cork!
Maria Matter said…
I saw this the other day on the cafe blog and wanted to tell you how cool it looks!
I really like how you did this Michelle!
hugs!

Popular Posts