Sunday, July 11, 2010

Designed 2 Delight Dragonfly Collage

Just love this little Dragonfly Collage image from Designed 2 Delight. I colored the image with Copic markers. I cut out a second dragonfly and colored him with Copic Markers. I coated his body with Diamond Glaze and his wings with Art Institute Glitter. I glue-dotted his body to the card and popped up the tips of his wings with foam tape. I also colored a second set of the flowers, cut them out and popped them up with only a glue dot....that gives them a touch of dimension...and I love that!

I added a touch of distressing around the image and popped up the dragonfly panel on foam tape. I used SU!'s Top Note Die which has been run through Cuttlebug's Swiss Dots Embossing Folder and then glittered the outer edge. Happy Birthday and the punches are also SU!

4 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

lovely! I love the glittered wings!

Bonibleaux Designs said...

Love love love your card and your little dragonfly is ADORABLE!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Gorgeous card- I missed the week prior to this, so did not get this image- you have really made a Gorgeous card!!!

JessicaLynn said...

I LOVE the little dragon fly.. just adorable!!

jessica lynn