Saturday, August 29, 2009

Friday Challenge 57 ~ Making The Grade

School is almost we were off playing yesterday and last fling before school starts again! The challenge at was Danni's this week. We were to use one school supply on our cards. I chose to use those brass brads we all remember...and these were actually ones that I reclaimed from Nick's homework last year! They make dandy flower centers!! I also used a staple on the one card....a fun touch on a school-themed card!! Nick chose the vertical one to give to his teacher this year!
~cardstock: black, kraft, basic gray
~punch: SU!
~images: WhipperSnapper
~writing lines image: Creative Cafe
If you can play along....we'd love to see your creations! Please use keyword FC57 when you upload your card to the gallery and post a comment here!


Jacqueline said...

Beautiful cards! Love the colors and the country feel they have to them!
I also love your new blog layout - best yet!!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

WOW!!!! I had to make sure I was at the right place! LOVE your new look!!
Your school cards are perfect!

icandy... said...

Just beautiful!!


Jeff & Aleigh said...

I love these cards. They remind me of dad's little schoolhouse in Freedom!! :)