Two Scoops of Friendship!

This is a product of some *leftovers*....you know...those pieces that get colored and then what!
These bunnies are my sil's stamp...so I'm not sure of the company...but they were colored with a Dove Blender Pen and markers that have been scribbled on a piece of acrylic. I doodled around the edge of the piece and that is how it's sat for the last who knows how many years!! My stamping area is a bit frightning...and my goal for the year is to get it put away....and my Mom has helped me countless times....but when I get creating I get digging and then it's back to a wreck again in no time!!! This is my favorite way of dealing with clutter...turn it into a card!!

The base is again a white card. The designer paper is Two Scoops 6x6 collection by Basic Grey. I love this piece...it's so cheery and fun!! My new SU! corner tab punch popped up on foam tape, out of some Two Scoops scrap and the rub-ons are Sew Easy by Doodlebug. Flower stamps are SU! Time Well Spent. I used faux stitching, white gel pen and distressing to finish it off. Nothing tricky here...but just a happy spring card that I'm hoping will let me forget for a minute that we're getting 4-7 inches of that white fluffy stuff tonight/tomorrow!!!

Comments

Jacqueline said…
A very happy 'Spring' card, just delightful!
Becky G said…
Very cute card, Michelle! It sounds like we have the same goal this year! I do the same thing. I get my area clean, and then, as if by some strange force, It's messy again.
Helen said…
Very pretty! Perfect for spring... all we need now is spring!
Anonymous said…
How so sweet!!!
Crissy said…
Adorable card! The image is so cute!
ScrapMomOf2 said…
This is totally cute!
Anonymous said…
Your bunnies are adorable. So cute and really beautiful coloring.
Stampin' Meg said…
awww they are so sweet!
kathleenh said…
These bunnies in dresses are so cute! I have the same problem with my craft room. It's hard to keep it clean.
Crystal Ware said…
Love it! This is so cute and I love the colors. Great job.
Bonnie said…
I LUV your springy card!! The distressing is too cool!! Looks great!
Unknown said…
I love the distressing in this card, its fantastic
katiesniche said…
What adorable bunnies!! Love the distressing!

Popular Posts