Production Line.....

This project is nothing special...but that class list came home and it's time to get some valentine treats together for ds's kindergarten class. It's what I've been working on today. I also got my SU! order all mounted up....that's a good feeling! I have a few more other projects to finish up...but I'm wanting to play with them!!
These are little triangles that house 3 kisses inside. I stamped some SU! hearts tone on tone. I then scored a 4.25 x 3 inch piece of cardstock every 1.25 inches. The little leftover piece was perfect to attach with an adhesive runner. Ds helped by writing all the to/froms and attaching the kisses to the doublestick tape inside. The bear stamp is the very first stamp I ever bought through a D.O.T.S. home party many moons ago. Not my style at all anymore...but I'm keeping that stamp just because it's so funny that that was the stamp that started this madness!! It worked perfect for this occasion though...I just covered up his bouquet of flowers with a yummy chocolate heart. Red for boys and pink for girls....all set!!

Comments

Jackie said…
Those are just adorable!!
cheryl (clee') said…
Yes, you should keep your 'innaugural' stamp - like the first dollar stores make and frame :) Cute treats that I'm sure the kids will love.
Nardi said…
Very sweet. I'm sure they will be loved!
Becky G said…
Wonderful Valentine treats, Michelle! They're sure to be a hit!
Maria said…
Simple but way cute and looks quick and easy to make! I love them! The kids will definitely love receiving those yummy treats!

Maria
Jacqueline said…
Lovely project! I especially love the colours you used - fun!
L.A. said…
Super Sweet! Sounds like you have a good helper. Your son's classmates will love this!

Lori SBS2
ScrapMomOf2 said…
Nothing special? I disagree! They're so cute! What GREAT Valentine treats to take to school!
Anonymous said…
Just too cute! I got some cards, good enough for me :D

The digital scrapbook stuff. Yes, I print them and they look like a 12x12 picture with a feel of dimension. I use whcc.com and it's around $3.75/page.
Alhambra Club said…
These are adorable, the class will love them.
Catherine said…
So cute! What lucky kids!
Hope you're having a happy v-day!
Hugs,
Catherine
Crissy said…
I bet these were a huge hit at kindergarten! They are just adorable!
Stampin' Meg said…
What a perfect kids valentine- you know that they are just going to eat the chocolate anyway. That DOTS bear was one of my first stamps CUTE!
ChrissyM said…
these are adorable!
Beverly said…
When I saw, "D.O.T.S." in your list, I just had to check it out. I started with them too, and then years later became a CTMH consultant (originally Dots...)That was many moons ago, too!
Now I have a stash of CTMH paper and CS. All I have left is a mini set of Apples, Peaches and Cherries. How funny!

Hugs...

Popular Posts