Oh, Baby!


I just love these images from The Peddler's Pack Stampworks. They are so adorable colored up, and simple color changes make such a difference! I colored these up with the Studio2/Copic markers. Then I took some Micropearl and Gum Arabic and painted over the lace and highlighted the shadows in the images as well to add some shimmery interest. Ribbons are by May Arts. The flower buttons are by Doodlebug. Happiness Always is from SU! Designer paper is unknown source. Card bases are white and the designer paper is faux stitched to them in white. The images are layered on a piece of white shimmer cardstock that has been faux stitched and distressed.

Comments

Jacqueline said…
Wow love your style! These are exceptional. Love the 'oldy' look these have!!
Becky G said…
I love them, Michelle! The images are adorable and your coloring is fab! I love the distressed edges and faux stitching! Great cards!
Catherine said…
Michelle - I am so loving your faux stitching and distressing! Awesome!
Hugs,
Catherine
Anonymous said…
These are too stinkin' cute!!! I love both of them. WOW, my blog run today has been so breathtaking. Everybody's been so creative. WOW!
Bonnie said…
I love these Michelle!! Lovin' that distressed look!
Godelieve said…
SUPER cute!! Great look with the distressing and beautiful coloring.
Lizette said…
I love the distressing, great cards !
ScrapMomOf2 said…
Oh my, these are adorable! The ripping / distressing is fantastic! I love the ribbon, the buttons, etc. Just wonderful cards!
I agree with EVERYONE ELSE! The distressing IS fantastic! What a beautiful sense of style you have!
Lori said…
Beautiful! I love the vintage-y look you created here.
cheryl (clee') said…
These are extra special. They have a nice clean/vintage quality.
Alhambra Club said…
These cards are fantastic, love your distressed look, wonderful.
Crissy said…
Very, very beautiful cards! The images are just adorable and I know everyone else said it, but the distressing is amazing!
Anonymous said…
These are so precious!!!
Rae said…
I love these cards...especially the aged look you gave them. Great job!
Unknown said…
I really love this card. What a great job!!

Come visit my blog,
Jessica Lynn
Laura said…
These look just beautiful! I love the way you have aged the paper. gorgeous!
this is just screaming shabby and beautiful!!!! The images are very vintage looking and you did them justice!!

Popular Posts