Grin!

This card just makes me grin! It's one I made a while ago....totally inspired by this card on SCS....but I changed out the pocket, frog and flowers. The background is a retired SU! one....each word box is chalked a different color. The pocket stamp is by Great Impressions and is stamped in black ink on Night of Navy cardstock (SU!). The flowers are by Imaginations! and are stamped on blender paper and then colored with copic/studio2 markers. The frog is by Whipper Snapper and he just cracks me up. He's also stamped on blender paper and colored with the alcohol-based markers. His *hands* are just reflecting some of our very bright sunlight on a nice crisp, clear sub-zero windchill day. BRRRRR!! The brads are antique brass and the cardstock base is Certainly Celery (SU!).


Comments

Amber said…
Very Cute! I like the chalking on the background. Great job!
Tracy said…
What a fun card. Love it!
Lesly said…
What a happy spring card! It almost makes all the snow in Colorado tolerable thinking that spring might actually arrive!
My Paper World said…
Awwww! That's so cute and fun! xx
Laura lok said…
awe so cute I have some stamps similar but never thought to do that with the backgroud good idea
Lori said…
What a fun card! Chalking the individual words is a great way to add interest to that background stamp (I'd almost forgotten I have it . . .).
Aimee said…
What an adorable pocket friend....
Becky G said…
So cute! I love the flowers sticking up outta the pocket! Very springy! I love it!
Niki Estes said…
So cute! Love the frog!
AnnMarie said…
LOVE this card! The frog is so cute and I really like the way you chalked up the back ground! Very soft looking! Pretty! :)

Popular Posts