Get Well Soon


No, I'm not sick...and other than dd teething I think we're all healthy at the moment?! Crossing our fingers anyway! We survived a snow storm today....freezing rain followed by at least 8 inches of snow. Think it's about done for this round.

Found this image while cleaning up my stamping room....and I'm making progress in that department. When it's all organized for real I'll post pictures.....but don't hold your breath...it's my goal for this *year!* Wish me luck!!!!

The Bella is colored with Copic/Studio2 markers. I used Sakura Quickie Glue pen on the quilt flowers and white flocking....I was going for the cozy look!!! The shadow under the bed or *rug* is stamped in versamark and chalked over. The get well stamp is stamped in chalk ink and is by Art Gone Wild....something else I *found* in my travels today! May Arts ribbon, Wild Wasabi SU! cardstock, Basic Grey Two Scoops collection and Crystal Stickers by Mark Richards finish off this card. Stay warm!!!

Comments

Jacqueline said…
I love your use of ribbon! I love the PP here too - it would brighten someones day!
Maria said…
The Bella image is such a great get well image! I love the patterned paper that you used and the great colors!

Have fun organizing your room! Agrrhh! That reminds me how messy my room is right now. I don't want to think about it!!

Your SBS2 sis,
Maria (Stampin Inspirations)
Becky G said…
What a great treat to find while cleaning! Love what you did with her! This is so cute! Good luck with the rest of the cleaning. I have that on my list of to do's this year too! I haven't gotten very far. I just can't go in there without stamping and then I have a mess all over again. LOL
laos348 said…
What a great job with this one - I really like the colors. I'm also trying to organize my area which will probably take all of 2008!
ElyBlair said…
I love that bella, so great! Such a cute card :)
ElyBlair said…
Great Image and a lovely card :)
Laura lok said…
very pretty atc's are fun to play with you did a beautiful card
Unknown said…
This is fabulous!!! Love your colors!
Great card! I love that image.

Popular Posts