Embellish-Online Sketch Challenge #8

Here is the sketch for the week at Embellish-Online....thanks to Julie!
And here is what I came up with!!

I have had this Trend Paper Kit, Marcella by K (& C0mpany) around here for a bit....and just had to get these adorable chipboard buttons by Making Memories to go with it!! There isn't a bit of stamping on this....but it's fun and girly! I tied several buttons together with May Arts ribbon and cut a flower out of the designer paper for my circle element. Fabulous is a piece cut from another sheet of designer paper.

Please join in on the challenge and upload your creation to EIO's gallery with code E-ISC08 so we can find it! Post here too....I'd love to see it!!



Comments

Becky G said…
So pretty, Michelle! Love the colors and layout!
ScrapMomOf2 said…
This is adorable, and it's one of my absolute favorite color combinations! I love pink and brown together!
kathleenh said…
Cute and girly card! The way you did the paper it almost looks like fabric. Love the texture!
Nardi said…
Love the colours and the whole look. TFS!
Kerilou said…
Great creation!! I love the colors, and you used the sketch wonderfully! SCS Kerilou
ElyBlair said…
Love the card and the fun colors!
Erika H. said…
Your card is beautiful! I love the stitching and the distressed edges. The colors are so pretty. Great card.
Jacqueline said…
Wow, amazing! My eye fell on the little touches of green that combines so well with the rest!
Catherine said…
Oooh! I like it! Great colors and images! Chocolate and pink, with a litte dash of spring green - what could be better? And I love the distressing - it's awesome!
Hugs,
Catherine
Betsy said…
Wow! I wouldn't have ever come up with anything as pretty as this from that sketch! You really took it and ran with it and got some fab results. Really great card!
Love anything pink and brown and this is awesome!!!!

Popular Posts