Dreamer

Thanks goes out to my SBS2 Secret Sister - Crystal for some goodies she sent my way in her last card! The tag on this card is by My Minds Eye and is simply yummy! It goes beautifully with the Two Scoops designer paper by Basic Grey. I know I've been pretty busy with this paper lately.... but since I've opened this pack it just keeps my attention!! I faux stitched around the edge with my white Signo gel pen The ribbon was white May Arts ribbon that I hand dyed thanks to Mel's tutorial yesterday! It faded out quite a bit, but that goes perfectly with this tag. I used SU!'s Bashful Blue reinker for this one. I wrapped the designer paper with some Kreinik Blending Filament from my cross-stitching stash for some added sparkle and interest. The blue gems are by Mark Richards and are so fun. The butterfly is a SU! stamp embossed in white on blue vellum.

Comments

Anonymous said…
This is gorgeous!!! I love the card. Oh she's going to so love it!!
Jacqueline said…
Wow, love the faded distressed look of this card - it's almost vintagy Michelle... lol!
Beautiful and looking forward to your *new rubber* inspiration!!
Catherine said…
This card is amazing! You did such a fantastic job! I didn't know you were a cross-stitcher, too! I'm totally amateur and random with it, but I've got to get going on my bunny before Easter!
Hugs,
Catherine
Lizette said…
What a beautiful card. I like the ribbon, very creative !
Debbi said…
This is beautiful, I love the stitching!
ScrapMomOf2 said…
Wow! This card is just beautiful! I love the colors! That dream tag is fantastic!
Anonymous said…
love the butterfly.
Erika H. said…
WOW! This is gorgeous! Love how your ribbon turned out...perfect. Great card.

Popular Posts